Custom branding your own apparel is actually quite exciting. You choose clothing, come up with a design and then brand – it’s that easy.
1. Start by selecting your apparel.
Since you’re investing the time and money into getting items custom branded make sure you invest in good quality garments that will not only last, but that will embroider or print well.
2. Next up you need decide on design
Upload your design here or call us to discuss. Typically, you would have a small logo on the front chest, and a bigger logo on the back which may include your phone number, website address or slogan etc.
3. Now we can brand. Screen Print or Embroidery?
We offer the following options for the branding of garments.
- No minimums, so good if you’re only doing a few items
- Not expensive to have full coloured logo.
- Easy to change colours (for eg. if you need to embroidery on black/white garments)
- Works well on “heavier” garments (soft-shells, jackets, Fleeces, Hoodies)
- Long lasting
Screen Printing (on site)
- Good for Singlets, Tee’s, Jumpers & Hoodies
- Minimum 12 garments (else minimum order fee applies)
- Cost effective for volumes (more you do cheaper it gets)
- Long lasting (when compared with heat transfer especially)